SoftwareMaxon Cinema 4D
SupportedR13, R14, R15, R16
Beautiful bevels in Cinema 4D. Infinite options.
Text Edge FX Pro is a must have tool for anyone who works with 3D type or logos inside of Cinema 4D. This is a preset that creates brilliant looking text and logos super fast. With it you can add custom outer, inner bevels, and edges to any text that goes above and beyond the stock bevel options in C4D.v2.1
• Built in Mograph & dynamics.
• Cinema 4D Lite compatible.
• Over 60 new Text Edge Pro preset scene files
• Over 130 textures to help make your text sexy
• Over 50 HDRI's to light your text
• Non destructive, easily change the letters or font while keeping your custom bevel look in tact making iteration a breeze
• Text field input updates Text Edge layer name
• Low rez proxy option to speed up viewport scene when working with mograph & dynamics
• Full text alignment options for use with Mograph Effectors
• Option to have back & center bevels mirror front bevel
• Editable capping & fillet edges
• Over 15 custom inner bevel splines included
• Ability to use your own custom bevels
• Simple & intuitive interface & controls
• Rebuilt from the bottom up for improved speed
Text Edge Pro is a must have tool for anyone who works with 3D type or logos inside of Cinema 4D or Cineware & Adobe After Effects CC. This is a preset that creates brilliant looking text and logos super fast, perfect for broadcast, movie trailers, print, or any workflow that requires creating beautiful 3D text. With it you can add custom outer, inner bevels, and edges to any text that goes above and beyond the stock bevel options in C4D. The best part? It’s non-destructive! What does that mean? Develop your text bevel look and you easily edit it, change the font or text just like you would with the MoText object while keeping the bevel intact making iteration a breeze! Along with applying bevels on your type, you can also put bevels on any spline shape you bring in, whether it be a logo made in Adobe Illustrator or a spline shape made directly in Cinema 4D. Start by using any of over 60 bevel preset scene files that are included, or start from scratch creating your own bevel, texturing your text with over 130 materials, and light it using over 50 HDRI’s, Text Edge Pro has everything you need to create amazing 3D text!