SoftwareMaxon Cinema 4D
SupportedR16, R17, R18, R19, R20
by Gianni Lorusso
Create your book with all the pages you need, adjust the size, the animation, rotate the base, flip through a page one at a time, and much more.v3.0
The Realbook V.3.0 works also with Cinema 4D R20.
Realbook V.3.0 - Overview
Realbook V.3.0 - Dimension Tab
Realbook V.3.0 - Control Tab
Realbook V.3.0 - Hardcover Tab
Realbook V.1.1 - new features
Realbook V.2.0 - new features
Realbook V.2.2 - new features
Realbook V.2.3 - new feature in a video
Realbook V.2.4 - new features
Like a "pop-up"
Quick System for Inserting and Deleting pages
Realistic Random Distribution System
New Cover Textures System
Pages with Thickness
Adjustable position of the pages
Landing option for closed and opened pages
Global Scale Function
Cover Bend Dimension
Several Adds and Corrections
New feature in Realbook V.2.4:
• Bending Spine: sets the amount of the spine bending.
• You can choose the direction of the Bending: the Book mode or the Magazine mode.
New feature in Realbook V.2.3:
• Starting Angle Offset: Sets the starting angle of the pages when the book is opened (divergent pages).
New features in Realbook V.2.2:
• Added a Cloner Object like a cointainer of pages. Now it is possible to use the multi-shader effect to add many texture with one gesture (it works only with R13 and above).
• Now the base of the spine is automatically disabled when the hardcover is enabled.
New features in Realbook V.2.1:
Torsion control added to each page for much more control.
These values are cumulative to those in the main Control Tab.
• Torsion Force
• Torsion Rotation
New features in Realbook V.2:
• Hardcover on-off
• Hardcover thicknes
• Hardcover overhang
• Hardcover rounding (fillet, fillet radius, fillet subdivision)
• Hardvover individually fine opening-closing (landing)
New features in Realbook V.1.1:
New Animation Tab
Enable Automatic Animation = enables the automatic animation mode
Animation = sets the grow of the total animation.
Overlap = sets the amount of overlap between the animations of consecutive pages.
Enable Add Overlap Variation
Add Overlap Variation = the spline defines an additional positive Overlap during the Animation. Be careful because it's easy to introduce intersection between pages.