SoftwareMaxon Cinema 4D
SupportedR12, R13, R14, R15, R16, R17, R18, R19
Professional graphs with text and design controls.
Create bar graphs, pie graphs or intermediate configurations with animated bars. You can insert labels and titles and enable visual axes for each bar.v3.2
Here are the news from V2:
- New Box Preset integrated for label function (up to 25 label with its own microbox). The peculiarity is that is possible to bind the position in relation of the frame for a chosen camera. You can create a fake static 2D in your scene with the info of the graph.
- Some new materials for quick setup.
- Now you can apply a material for each bar directly in a appropriate field (up to 50).
- New Z-Bend option (the third after the X and Y Bend). Awesome!
- New option Empathize. You can move your bars selectively in z-direction for empathization. The number value can follow the bar.
- Reorganization of the User Data. Added a Scene tab, see below.
- Better Scene. Infact there is a new Scene tab. Sky, floor, background and lights are present. If you want to create your scene you should disable all the objects. The floor and the sky are fixed in the space so you can manage your graph maker at any position.
- New option for the max and min values for lock the panel extension (useful if you want animate the bars with keyframing).
- The last news but not for importance, perhaps the most important one, is the bugs fixed that can all be grouped under a common name:
XPresso asynchrony in frame updating with keyframed animation
Now you can animate with keyframes without problems. In the editor view you can see that every change of each option causes a single and correct refresh of the scene.
-added a new feature to have the percentage mode activated without the automatic values change.
-now all comments in the user interface are also visible in R13 and R14.
Added R20 compability